Do you need to pitch social and behavior change (SBC) approaches to family planning donors, governments, or program managers?
Breakthrough ACTION has developed two short animations and accompanying briefs with compelling examples showing that investment in SBC is critical to meeting global- and country-level family planning goals.
These materials highlight evidence from Nigeria, Rwanda, Indonesia, Zambia, and several OP countries that demonstrates:
- SBC improves family planning outcomes.
- SBC complements service delivery.
- SBC generates a high return on investment.
Do you need more supporting materials?
- The Behavior Change Impact Evidence Database has an unparalleled collection of peer-reviewed articles on SBC in family planning.
- The Business Case for Investing in SBC for Family Planning developed by Breakthrough RESEARCH provides a detailed synthesis of SBC costs and effectiveness.