Breakthrough ACTION will host a virtual share fair and workshop featuring social and behavior change (SBC) resources for family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH) that address three key programmatic challenges:
- Convincing stakeholders of the effectiveness of SBC and advocating for investment in SBC
- Encouraging male engagement in FP programs and addressing key barriers and drivers of their engagement
- Meeting the reproductive health needs of youth and improving youth-related contraceptive access and outcomes
Taking place over two days, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Day 1 (June 28)—Learn about three tools of their choosing in an interactive knowledge café with producers of the tools
- Day 2 (June 30)—Select one tool from the knowledge café session to participate in a facilitated discussion to better understand how to adapt and use the tool to address their specific contextual and programming needs and create a mini-action plan for putting the tool to use in their programming
This virtual share fair and workshop will give participants a chance to learn about a variety of SBC tools for FP/RH, build their capacity in applying them to address common challenges, and create impactful solutions for their contexts.
How to participate
Registration is required for this event, and participants must attend the two-hour sessions both days to gain the full benefits and earn a certificate. Register by June 21 to participate.
Share fair and workshop dates and times
This virtual event will be held on Zoom on:
- June 28, 2022, from 9:00–11:15 a.m. EDT and
- June 30, 2022, from 9:00 –10:30 a.m. EDT
If you have additional questions, please contact Sarah Kennedy.