In Nigeria, Breakthrough ACTION collaborates with the government at all levels, community leaders, committees, and influencers to guide people to improved health behaviors through social and behavior change approaches. These success stories shine a spotlight on the lives of individuals and communities positively affected by Breakthrough ACTION’s work.
- Fostering Health Behaviors Through Ward Development Committees (July 6, 2023)[PDF]
- Transforming the Health of Nigerian Communities Through Homestead Gardening (July 6, 2023)[PDF]
- Reducing Self-Medication by Prompting Care-Seeking During Household Visits in Nigeria (July 6, 2023)[PDF]
- Community Mobilization Accelerates Tuberculosis Case Finding in Nigeria (August 17, 2023) [PDF]
- Saving Lives and Livelihoods (August 17, 2023) [PDF]